The Housing Heroes Awards 2017
Early Bird offers are now available for table bookings! To book your place, please click here.
Due to popular demand, the entry deadline for the Housing Heroes Awards has been extended by one week.
The Housing Heroes Awards give you the chance to recognise the hard work of your people. Many of the awards celebrate the ‘unsung heroes’ of the housing world with categories for everything from frontline teams to campaigning tenants.
Attracting more than 700 of the sectors key leaders, the final ceremony serves to highlight the individuals and teams that are leading the way in housing. The awards are jointly organised by Inside Housing and the Chartered Institute of Housing.
5 compelling reasons to enter
- Reward the outstanding contribution of your teams with industry recognition
- Acknowledge the hard work of the ‘unsung heroes’ that you employ
- Demonstrate your organisation is a great place to work
- Show investors how successful you are at developing people
- Gain recognition as part of the most prestigious team awards in housing
Internal Communication toolkit
Please check here to view our HHA 2017 toolkit. You can download it to use in your internal communications as e-mail, newsletters, social medias.